Can I prepare documents required for Form 80 several months before applying for visa?

Pfleger

I have seen form 80 and it seems to me that there are lots of documents needed to be prepared. As such, I would like to get it done before I get the invitation. Would this be possible?

Form 80 is only one form. I always advise to prepare it in case it is needed. It is a long and complicated form which takes some considerable time to complete. So yes to that question.

Regarding the other documents that you need, you will need to collate them and prepare them for submission. If you let me know the visa subclass then I can possibly help with a link to the document checklist for your intended visa.

Form 80 is only one form. I always advise to prepare it in case it is needed. It is a long and complicated form which takes some considerable time to complete. So yes to that question.

Regarding the other documents that you need, you will need to collate them and prepare them for submission. If you let me know the visa subclass then I can possibly help with a link to the document checklist for your intended visa.

I am asking this because for documents like PCC, it usually has the date of issue and I wonder whether the early issue of the document would affect my application status (for example, if the invitation is granted in Mar 2015, then if I get the document in say January 2015, then there would be two months gap)

I am asking this because for documents like PCC, it usually has the date of issue and I wonder whether the early issue of the document would affect my application status (for example, if the invitation is granted in Mar 2015, then if I get the document in say January 2015, then there would be two months gap)

It's very difficult to give you an answer unless you tell me the visa type you are going for.

Ok, in that case, the answer to your question is yes, you can obtain the documents early if you wish. However, I wouldn't advise getting the PCC or Medical too early.

You have a maximum of one year to enter Australia after a 189 has been granted. That year is calculated from the date of the PCC or Medical, whichever is earliest. It is not a year from the date of visa grant, which is a common misunderstanding.

Ok, in that case, the answer to your question is yes, you can obtain the documents early if you wish. However, I wouldn't advise getting the PCC or Medical too early.

You have a maximum of one year to enter Australia after a 189 has been granted. That year is calculated from the date of the PCC or Medical, whichever is earliest. It is not a year from the date of visa grant, which is a common misunderstanding.

This is very valuable information. Thank you very much sir.

Archived