Question about 189 visa

jkm10

Hi, I'm applying for my 189 visa, I've uploaded all my docs, just waiting to book my medical. Now my question is am I able to submit the application prior to having my medical, will the medical documents be uploaded later? Thanks Jess :)

Yes, apply now and then you'll be issued with a HAP ID, which is a number to allow you to book your medicals with one of the approved centres.

When you open up your immiaccount on the eLodgement page (after you've applied and paid the visa charge) you'll see a button marked 'get health details' under all of the people included in your application. Click the button and answer the self declaration questionnaire (about 8 questions) for each applicant, and then submit them and it will generate a form for you to take to the medical centre. On the top right of that form you'll see your HAP ID number.

Hi, I'm applying for my 189 visa, I've uploaded all my docs, just waiting to book my medical. Now my question is am I able to submit the application prior to having my medical, will the medical documents be uploaded later? Thanks Jess :)

Hi Jess,

Yes you can submit your application prior to the medicals. In fact the medicals are submitted automatically online via the hospital where you have the medicals, you don't do anything apart from turn up to the hospital and all the results are completed online by the doctors - so there isn't anything for you to do.

If I can help with anything else, just shout.. Husband and I were granted our PR189 visa in July, so I might be able to assist from my experience that I've had.

Best wishes

Sarah

Archived