Mrt Has remitted my application to immi what happens next?

sardaargs

Hi, my situation is messed up.

December 2016 I applied for graduate visa after 2 years of study. I studied 2 years diploma in travel and tourism and I nominate CHEF as occupation.

The visa AND the skills assessment was refused in January 2017 because I didn't fullfill the Australian study requirements(was not true but for technical reasons my Diploma resulted as a 50 weeks course instead of 96.

I applied for AAT review in January 2017.

Attended hearing 22 November 2018(yes you read it right)

23 January 2019 AAT remit decision to immigration because they find out that i studiet 96 weeks course and that the profession of Chef is related to the course I studied(DIPLOMA OF TRAVEL AND TOURISM).

Now my question is:

1-Considering that the AAT stated that my profession was related to my studies, DO i need to undertake the skills assessment again?

2-From your experience, how long could it takes?

3-If the visa will be rejected AGAIN but for different reasons, CAN I APPLY FOR ANOTHER TRIBUNAL REVIEW?

Thanks

Luca

To lodge a Post-Study Work stream 485 application that is not doomed, among other things,  you must have LODGED an application for a relevant skills assessment.

To be granted the visa your skills assessment must be positive.

If you are refused again, you can apply for a further AAT review, but you will not win unless your skills assessment is positive.

Note this criterion:

The skills of the applicant for the applicant’s nominated skilled occupation have been assessed, during the last 3 years, by a relevant assessing authority as suitable for that occupation. 

May I suggest that ASAP  you take professional advice about obtaining a positive skills assessment?