Hi Everyone!

wellquickwoody

A quick hello from Brighton, well Hove actually, in Sussex UK. Myself and my wife are looking to move ASAP to the Melbourne area as our daughter, husband and new grandson are based there. Application first lodged nearly a year ago so we are chomping at the bit! Look forward to learning a lot from you guys and girls and then relaying it on to others in turn. :biggrin:

A quick hello from Brighton, well Hove actually, in Sussex UK. Myself and my wife are looking to move ASAP to the Melbourne area as our daughter, husband and new grandson are based there. Application first lodged nearly a year ago so we are chomping at the bit! Look forward to learning a lot from you guys and girls and then relaying it on to others in turn. :biggrin:

Hello and welcome to the forum.

And congratulations on your new grandson.

• 2 weeks later...

Welcome to POI!

Had to laugh at the 'Hove actually' part of your post. I know several people who say that!!

Archived