Medicals.. How do I know when they have been uploaded?

ShellyPlatt

Hi

Me my husband and two boys went for our medicals last week at The Spire Hospital in Manchester, they said they would send the info within 3 days. How can I check this has been done? Not lodged the application yet, waiting to see if we get an invite next week :-/

I have logged on to immi account and the status is 'submitted' am I looking in the right place?

Any help appreciated. Thanks.

Hi

Me my husband and two boys went for our medicals last week at The Spire Hospital in Manchester, they said they would send the info within 3 days. How can I check this has been done? Not lodged the application yet, waiting to see if we get an invite next week :-/

I have logged on to immi account and the status is 'submitted' am I looking in the right place?

Just give Spire a call, they will be able to tell you if it is done. I went to the same hospital as you and they told me over the phone.

Otherwise you can go to https://www.emedical.immi.gov.au/eMedUI/eMedicalClient and use your HAP ID to view the status.

Hi

Hi there, we are a family of 4 and we did ours last week, and ours were submitted and I checked each day to see when they were marked as finalised. Our 2 daughters ones were done in about 1 day as they are so straightforward. The wife and I took a little longer but it was still only about 4 days. We had already lodged our application on the 6th September when we received our invite from our earlier EOI 4 months before. So because we had already lodged our application it meant that I generated our HAP ID and the Referral Letter to take to Spire Cardiff, through our IMMI account where the application is administered.

So in short... I was able to track my medical upload status by checking back in my IMMI account each day and then going into the open VISA application. Then by clicking on 'Get Health Details' it looks up the eMedical status and reports back on the page the result.

What's confused me about your question though is that you say you have not lodged your application yet, but then you also mention looking in your IMMI account. I'm confused by that since you won't have anything in your IMMI account until you lodge your application. Or are you meaning that you went into your IMMI account to generate the HAP ID and the Medical Referral letter?

Either way, if you don't have an active VISA application ongoing yet in IMMI account, then you should be able to check the status of you medical via this link to eMedical; https://www.emedical.immi.gov.au/eMedUI/eMedicalClient - which is the system that the doctor would have been in on the day of you medical when he ticked the boxes as he was talking to you. They upload and administer everything through their eMedical portal.

Apologies if I've misunderstood your question.

Someone else might be able to chip in from the point of view of the IMMI account if that is where you created your HAP ID, even though you don't yet have an open VISA application. I can't comment on that as we had the application open beforehand as I said.

Hi, thanks for your reply. Yes I meant that I have gone into my IMMI account and generated the HAP ID and Medical Referral letter, I thought the status on here would change to 'Finalised'. Maybe once I lodge my application I will be able to check via 'Get Health Details' then.

I have clicked the link that yourself and Captain C advised however it does not show any details just the option to re-print Medical Referral Letter. I will call The Spire tomorrow and hopefully they can shed some light.

Thanks again for help.

Hi, thanks for your reply. Yes I meant that I have gone into my IMMI account and generated the HAP ID and Medical Referral letter, I thought the status on here would change to 'Finalised'. Maybe once I lodge my application I will be able to check via 'Get Health Details' then.

I have clicked the link that yourself and Captain C advised however it does not show any details just the option to re-print Medical Referral Letter. I will call The Spire tomorrow and hopefully they can shed some light.

Thanks again for help.

Your IMMI account would appear to be acting slightly differently then... as when I clicked the 'Get Health Details' (the one where I originally got the HAP ID and Letter from) it said the medical was in progress by the clinician. Then as I say, 3 or so days later it changed to 'Finalised'. If you still get taken to the Print Letter section from that button then it sounds like the Spire haven't yet clicked the buttons in their eMedical Portal.

You could use the links both I and the Captain pasted above, as that will take you directly to eMedical and reflect whatever Spire have done in their Portal (if anything).

Failing all that then as you've said... give them a call and check current status.

Best of luck with it all.

Archived