ENS 186 - Nomination Approved, Medicals Completed - Now What?!?

186applicant

Hi Guys

So my nomination was finally approved on the 28/8/15, I completed my Medicals on 3/9/15 and was advised by my agent that I should be looking at around a week for approval of my visa. Nearly a month has passed now with no news...even he has commented that this is "very strange" and has emailed them to pursue the matter but says he won't again until after 6 months from my application (Nov).

Everyone I know has had their visa approved within 1 - 2 weeks of taking their Medicals and I am really starting to wonder what is going on. Am I panicking unnecessarily? Could there be a problem with my results (34 and fit / healthy)? What potentially could be holding this up?! I've been waiting a very long time for this visa and have at many points thought it may never happen...hence my worry!

Any advice much appreciated!

Hi Guys

So my nomination was finally approved on the 28/8/15, I completed my Medicals on 3/9/15 and was advised by my agent that I should be looking at around a week for approval of my visa. Nearly a month has passed now with no news...even he has commented that this is "very strange" and has emailed them to pursue the matter but says he won't again until after 6 months from my application (Nov).

Everyone I know has had their visa approved within 1 - 2 weeks of taking their Medicals and I am really starting to wonder what is going on. Am I panicking unnecessarily? Could there be a problem with my results (34 and fit / healthy)? What potentially could be holding this up?! I've been waiting a very long time for this visa and have at many points thought it may never happen...hence my worry!

Any advice much appreciated!

Please have a read on other 186 thread, you'll get all these answers there. What is not clear that when did you lodge the visa application? If you lodged it after nomination approval (and completing/providing all docs & requirements) then you'll be in the que again; whereas people who applied nomination + visa together generally don't end up twice in the que. Hope that helps

Archived