EOI Secondary Level education question

Kurt

Hi all,

I'm currently completing my EOI. At the Education History section there is the question "Has the client completed, or is currently enrolled in any studies at secondary level and above?".

Do I need to enter my secondary and high school history as well? I'm not sure I still have my school graduate certificates or any relevant paperwork to produce on the Visa application (it's been 20 odd years!), nor can I get a copy of these promptly without getting on a long flight and visiting old schools (I wouldn't be surprised if they haven't got any records either as everything was done on paper in those days).

University degrees are not a problem, I have those and the transcripts.

Thanks,

K.

Hi all,

I'm currently completing my EOI. At the Education History section there is the question "Has the client completed, or is currently enrolled in any studies at secondary level and above?".

Do I need to enter my secondary and high school history as well? I'm not sure I still have my school graduate certificates or any relevant paperwork to produce on the Visa application (it's been 20 odd years!), nor can I get a copy of these promptly without getting on a long flight and visiting old schools (I wouldn't be surprised if they haven't got any records either as everything was done on paper in those days).

University degrees are not a problem, I have those and the transcripts.

Thanks,

K.

Yes, list all of your secondary education and above, and grades if you can remember them.

You won't need school certificates, don't worry.

Archived