132111 Corporate Service Manager Vetassess Rejection

Faizanmqt

Dear Group Members,

I filed

for Vetassess assessment on 10 Jun 2015 and received negative outcome on 25 Aug 2015 in category 132111 for occupation Corporate Service Manager.

My educational qualification received positive outcome. However, I received negative outcome in my employment assessment. Is this the end of the road for me?

I have close to 3 years managerial experience as Manager - Business Controller and Continuous Improvement in a transportation global company. Documents provided in the application for employment credentials were CV, Experience letter, Official description.

Comments received in detailed response are: The role is not the overall in charge of administration of an organization and therefore cannot be considered highly relevant to the nominated occupation. They have advised me to have my skills assessed under 224712 - Organization and Methods Analyst. This is not open anywhere so not an option at all.

I disagree with their assessment and plan to file for reassessment. Can you please advise how to leverage my current position and obtain positive outcome.

I reviewed the job description with my HR Manager and we both agree that my role is almost 80% match to the 132111 requirement but since they lack previous experience they might have not explained certain details in more details

I have below options available

1. Request HR to provide me with revised experience letter, Job description after adjustments. I still believe my current documents are comprehensive but ubjective to how they are understood by case officer.

2. Provide a more detailed job analysis at task level to further elaborate how role is linked with 132111.

3. Give up without a fight and save possible AUD 450 going into the drain.

I spoke to my case officer and she stated that all details provided were comprehensive and any reassessment will again get a negative outcome.

I really would appreciate help in this regard.

Thanks,

Faizan

Hi,

Have you emailed VETASSSESS and asked for a detailed breakdown of why they refused the application? They give a few generic reasons in their initial refusal letter but if you email them and ask for a detailed breakdown they will provide you one. If you have the detailed breakdown and feel you can counter object, I've seen many people on here get a decision overturned?

Alternatively, you can apply for the revised ANZSCO code they have suggested and see if a State opens. This isn't unheard of either?!

Perhaps talk to a few agents then make a decision. Best of luck!

Archived