Skill Category for Project Manager for AUS PR

Goingtoaus

Hi All,

I am new to this Forum and looking for some expert advise on my queries related to AUS Immigration.

By profession i am a Engineering Graduate and working as a Program/Project Manager in my current Job.I have been exploring AUS IMMIGRATION portals and other website to check the procedure and per-requisite to apply for PR under the category skilled independent Visa ( Subclass 189).

I am looking for your expert guidance under which category of Skill set i can apply for subclass 189 Visa. I have gone through the SOL list but cant find exact skill set for Project/Program managers however i can see ICT Project Manager as a skills in the Consolidated SOL list.i am not sure if i can apply under the category for ICT Business Analysts which i can find in the SOL List.

Once i know the exact skill set category,accordingly i can initiate the ACS process as a next steps.

Appreciate your expertise advise on the same.

Thanks & Regards

Going to Aus

Hi All,

I am new to this Forum and looking for some expert advise on my queries related to AUS Immigration.

By profession i am a Engineering Graduate and working as a Program/Project Manager in my current Job.I have been exploring AUS IMMIGRATION portals and other website to check the procedure and per-requisite to apply for PR under the category skilled independent Visa ( Subclass 189).

I am looking for your expert guidance under which category of Skill set i can apply for subclass 189 Visa. I have gone through the SOL list but cant find exact skill set for Project/Program managers however i can see ICT Project Manager as a skills in the Consolidated SOL list.i am not sure if i can apply under the category for ICT Business Analysts which i can find in the SOL List.

Once i know the exact skill set category,accordingly i can initiate the ACS process as a next steps.

Appreciate your expertise advise on the same.

Thanks & Regards

Going to Aus

check the ANZCo site for a more detailed description of the occupation, you might be able to adjust you application to ACS to fit?

http://www.abs.gov.au/ausstats/abs@.nsf/Product+Lookup/1220.0~First+Edition,+Revision+1~Chapter~UNIT+GROUP+2611+ICT%20Business%20and%20Systems%20Analysts

Archived