Named CO

gilliantay

Received email from ASPS this am. I now officially have a named CO - due to the first name, I don't know if the CO is male or female !!!

Just my luck to have the usual 28 days to provide:

1) Detailed work references - why can't ASPS work in tandem with ANMC regarding this ?

2) Pay slips

3) Bank statements showing salary being paid in

4) Tax documents

I suppose I should be whooping for joy but to be honest, I feel slightly deflated !

I had a detailed work reference from my previous ward which was forwarded to both ANMC and NBV but this will no doubt be classed as out of date. Now I have to approach my new Charge nurse and open up a whole new can of worms !! VERY LONG STORY !!

The rest of the evidence is simple enough to attach.

Ah well, who says that life is easy !!!!

Gill

Guest kdal

HI Gill, Congratulations on the CO. There was a thread on here a while ago from Melissa

and they had been asked for some more docs I think. Well I was told by my agent that if they asked for more docs we would have to get them re-done as they are valid for 1 year, but Gill (Gollywobbler) had replied saying that you could possibly argue (so to speak) this !!!

Try and look up the thread and see if anything else was posted on there. As I agree with you and it is hard work in the first place and why would they want to write another reference.

Good luck and fingers crossed for you

HI Gill, Congratulations on the CO. There was a thread on here a while ago from Melissa

and they had been asked for some more docs I think. Well I was told by my agent that if they asked for more docs we would have to get them re-done as they are valid for 1 year, but Gill (Gollywobbler) had replied saying that you could possibly argue (so to speak) this !!!

Try and look up the thread and see if anything else was posted on there. As I agree with you and it is hard work in the first place and why would they want to write another reference.

Good luck and fingers crossed for you

Funny you saying that Kim as I was thinking of that all day at work. Guess what I am away to search for ?

Gill

Guest kdal
Funny you saying that Kim as I was thinking of that all day at work. Guess what I am away to search for ?

Gill

Happy searching Gill

Kim

p.s. keep us posted on it please as my CO may ask still :yes:

Guest melissa

I congratulated you without reading the whole post. Then noticed what it was all about.

Well, we've asked our agent if the TRA letters were okay. She is away in Aus(from Ireland) until the end of the month. She didn't have our file handy so i had to email her copies. That was last tuesday, have heard nothing back from her even after sending a strong email. Can you imagine how frustrating this is. I'm now emailing the MD of company to tell them that this is not on. Anyway, as soon as i find out i'll let you know. I'm hoping the letters will do. I did have to get an updated one from my current employer but that was easy enough.

Darren.

Found your post Melissa regarding using my references.......

Why does life have to be so hard ????

Looks like I am going to have to go down the route of getting new references typed up. Saved the references (dated October 07) on my computer but the headed paper is not showing as coloured ?? so cannot upload it.

Are they being serious when the want me to send all my payslips for the period in question ? and bank statements to show the money being paid in ??:arghh::arghh::arghh:

I'll be here all night !:wacko:

This is when I wish I had engaged the services of an agent !!!!!

Onwards and upwards

Gill

Guest kdal

Hi Gill, We had to just show bank statments as proof that monies were being paid in. If you havent got all of your wage slips perhaps you could ask if this information would be sufficient. My husband had a couple of statements missing and we requested copies of the statments from the bank.

Nightmare ah!! Let's hope its worth it !!

Kim

Archived