Personal recommendations for a Mortgage Broker please??? South East suburbs Melbourne

LadyCroft

Hi

We are looking for a mortgage broker who could preferably do home visits (Cranbourne/Clyde area) rather than have us come to an office (if this happens here - I don't know) as we need help getting a loan that will actually allow us to buy a house. I can't believe how much the prices have gone up in the past year and our saving for a bigger deposit is not keeping up. Needing someone who can really guide us through it all. Fed up renting knowing we couldn't afford a house where we rent anymore.

Thanks in advance for your help, as always.

There are a few property forums. propertyinvesting.com is one - there are a few good brokers that regularly post there. Also, a broker being good at what they do is more important than that broker being local, IMHO.

I don't know the full story about the Melbourne market but don't hurry and buy something. It is still a kind of a boom market over there and if your primary intention is to live in it then you should be buying after the boom where it will be more of a buyers market.

Always remember this in real estate - Deal of a lifetime comes every other week. Be patient. Good luck.

Archived