Pleas HELP<Skilled Nomination Requirement (SS 190-SA)> Commitment to SA

strikker

Hello all,

I am from Pakistan and i have positive skill assessment. now i am going to apply for state nomination SA for 190 visa. before this,

i am much confused in understanding the state nomination requirement of south Australia for 190. please read first point "commitment to SA" and its sub points.

http://migration.sa.gov.au/skilled-migrants/nomination-process/skilled-nomination-requirements.

1.1.1 Undertaking first-hand, thorough and meaningful research on South Australia and providing your reasons for wanting to migrate to South Australia in the online application form.

1.1.2 Undertaking research on job opportunities in South Australia and any occupation licensing or registration requirements.

1.1.3 If you are onshore, you may be required to provide evidence of South Australian residence and that your employment has primarily been in South Australia.

My Concern are,

1-what type of undertaking these are.

2- How can i make these undertaking by research on internet or any reference are available.

3- Do i need to make these undertaking first and then lodge application of state nomination by SA online application process.

Any one who have gone through this process and made these undertaking for him/herself. please guide me.

PLZ share your experiences.

Strikker, in this case undertaking means 'doing' not promising, so you must do the research and provide the reasons on both counts. You can do internet research to get a local career coach to help you to understand the market quicker. Yes, you do the research and write your case prior to lodgement as it is such information as required for assessment.

Archived