qualification different with occupation:

Jf Wong Lbmyself

hi, may i know if my studies/qualification is totally different with my current occupation, can i still apply for the skilled migration?

current job: Customer Service Manager

qualification: Bachelor Degree in Multimedia

Customer Service Experience: 4 years +

Thank you !

It depends on your skills assessment rather than the visa, have you selected an occupation and looked into that.

Hi Thanks for the quick reply ! yea i had found the occupation under South Australia State Nominated, 149212 Customer Service Manager and the Skills Assessment Authority is VETASSESS, who should i check with or what should i do next? i did email VETASSESS to ask for it but they never reply...

Hi Thanks for the quick reply ! yea i had found the occupation under South Australia State Nominated, 149212 Customer Service Manager and the Skills Assessment Authority is VETASSESS, who should i check with or what should i do next? i did email VETASSESS to ask for it but they never reply...

Vetassess have a very good website and you can read about what is required if you look up your occupation. You really do need to do some reading yourself, or it would be better to engage a migration agent to do the legwork for you if you don't have the time to do the reading.

Hi Bungo, is me again, actually i found a statement from Vetassess FAQ,

[h=4]I have extensive work experience in a field highly relevant to my nominated occupation but no formal qualifications. Can I still apply for a skills assessment?[/h] VETASSESS Skills Assessment applications require an assessment of both qualifications and employment against the criteria for your nominated occupation. Post secondary educational qualifications are mandatory in order to gain a positive skills assessment. "

what does that mean? does that mean ANY "post secondary educational qualifications" will do?

Hi Bungo, is me again, actually i found a statement from Vetassess FAQ,

I have extensive work experience in a field highly relevant to my nominated occupation but no formal qualifications. Can I still apply for a skills assessment?

VETASSESS Skills Assessment applications require an assessment of both qualifications and employment against the criteria for your nominated occupation. Post secondary educational qualifications are mandatory in order to gain a positive skills assessment. "

what does that mean? does that mean ANY "post secondary educational qualifications" will do?

Did you read it?

I couldn't reword it any clearer than Vetassess do themselves, they really are very clear, so here is the link.

But as I say, if you don't want to read information then I really would recommend that you use a migration agent. Too much money at stake not to.

http://www.vetassess.com.au/Skills-Assessment-for-Migration/General-Occupations/Nominate-an-Occupation

Archived