pop stars footballers and celebrities

Guest molgly

just wanted to know what the score is with regards to pop stars footballers and other celebrities gaining a permanent residency to Oz.

all these people on this forum with trades and skills having to fill forms and wait for months on end yet some pop star can just buy a kid from its parent and bring it into the uk when shes not even bloody British yet alone English.

so has Oz got the same bullshit as the UK

is there a way i can just forget the tra or whatever and bribe some money grabbing council or MP.

is life so unfair out that way too, some lazy good for nothing layabout who wakes up at lunchtime kicks a ball about for an hour gets paid £50k a week and snorts coke on a saturday night while cheating on his missus, does he get permanent residency without all the crap.

or what about some untalented pillock like pete doherty the only lines he remembers are white yet he gets kate moss and she gets a pay rise for being a druggie

what a poxy world this can be

whats the chance of me claiming asylum in Oz

seriously if i stay in the uk i think my life could be in danger

i will go mad and start repeating myself

seriously if i stay in the uk i think my life could be in danger

i will go mad and start repeating myself

If your question is serious...

People with "Exceptional talents" can apply for a visa... and if they are truly exceptional (read famous) will probably get it.

people with lots of money can also apply for a business visa... and if you are sufficiently wealthy you will probably get it too... so... yes... same bullshit.

:oops:

People with "Exceptional talents" can apply for a visa... and if they are truly exceptional (read famous) will probably get it.

Next time you see/hear them, they'll be proudly called "Australia's own..... :roll:

Koala

Next time you see/hear them, they'll be proudly called "Australia's own..... :roll:

Koala

Yup... Aussie Russel Crow!... and ....Our very own Phar Lap to name but two :lol:

Oh God the Aussies never stop at this, the list is endless on who they claim.

Mel Gibson (unless he's pissed, then he's an American)

Jane Campion

Nicole Kidman (born in Hawaii)

'Aussie' Joe Bugner

Even the dog on the Toyota 'Bugger' ad is (was) a Kiwi :lol:

They can't even pronounce their own highest mountain. They keep calling it 'Kozeeozko' when it should be pronounced ' Kushooshko'. Only reason i know that is because I've the family of the man that discovered it.

As for the OP,,yawn, sigh :roll: in that order. Back to the Daily Mail for you.

Archived