190 visa lodged May 2015

mel25

Just thought i'd start this thread for those that lodged their visa in May. We lodged ours 29th May, not done medicals and police checks yet (however was planning on phoning to book medicals this week - if anyone has any info how we can do this when we have already lodged for our visa will be greatly appreciated - what info do you need to give them when you book?) Still no contact from a CO but hopefully not too long to wait.. We are going to Perth, there is myself (Mel, 30) partner Carl (electrician), 34, shaun 10 and chloe 6.

We did our medical and PPC while waiting for CO. There is HAP ID in your application, print that page and bring it along when you do medical check

We are also heading to Perth, hopefully Sep/ Oct this year

Oh thank you for that! Do you know whereabouts you are heading Perth? We have family up north, Butler way, so possibly heading that way for us but waiting till we get there to decide :)

Hi All,

I am new to this thread & curious to know whats happening with those who lodged their visas in May / Jun 2015

My wife & I have applied for 190 visa (NSW) 221214 - Internal auditor on Jun 6, 2015. PCC & Medicals done. Waiting to be contacted by CO.

Planning to go to Australia in Sep end. Fingers crossed.

Mel you will get the HAP ID once you have completed the health requirement sections of the visa application. Once you have out yes/no to each of the questions and submit it, a referral letter can be printed off to take you yoiur medical and the ID is on this. Hope that helps.

Archived