Thank You to the Petair Team

I just wanted to say a quick thank you to all the guys at Pet Air. My beloved pooch is due to be flown out to Sydney on the 22nd July and I can't wait. As I have been in Australia since January and my fiance is in the UK with 'Colin' it would have potentially been very stressful trying to trust my other half to try to go through the import/export process without me there to guide him (and lets face it, I'd of been as much use as a chocolate fireguard myself!).

From my first enquiry through to final blood tests today the staff have been absolutely fantastic and made everything so simple. Particular thanks to Catherine who has been my main point of contact throughout! Not long now on countdown!!! I also wanted to add I randomly bumped into a lady who had their black sharpei transported over from the UK last year and she couldn't sing your praises highly enough which really put my mind at rest all the more!

Thank you for taking a weight off my mind at was and is an already a very stressful time.

Karen

• 2 weeks later...
Guest The Pom Queen

Hi Karen

Not long now, hope it all goes well. @BobPetairUK and his team are wonderful. A lot of people are in this line of work just for the money, Petair are in it for the love of animals. I have never seen one wrong word said about Bob and it is lovely when people come back on to leave their positive feedback. Well done Bob and Catherine and safe travels to your furry one hun.