Advise Required:- 7 Seater VW T5 Multivans

Major Tom

Brilliant, thanks ArrowsEng, I must have had my searches all wrong, this is what I am after when I arrive, as we are a 6 family, and normal cars don't accommodate, when they do, it's a big squash to put everything in!

I know VW are well appreciated in the UK but in Australia they tend to be quite expensive. Most people looking for a 7 seater go for the grey imported Toyota Estima (but be careful as many people wind back odometers on these so you need to see the Japanese auction report or Japanese de-reg certificate to check the mileage is right!) or go for the many 7 seat SUV's such as Holden Captiva, Hyundai Santa Fe or Toyota Klugers. It depends on what your willing to accept for mileage, fuel economy, price or features.

For a family of 6, I'd go for an Estima 2.4L petrol front wheel drive. If your coming to Victoria I can guide you to the reputable guys that will not sell you one thats been to the moon and back.

Get Mitsubishi Delica van, seats 8 ppl, 4wd for camping, reliable and effordable

Hi Sam,

i have a VW Bay T2 (Kombi) I'm bringing with me, so it's a car that is everyday vehicle. We have a VW Sharan in the UK, it's 7 Seats, but when pram/buggy is stored, and few bags of shopping, it's cramped, and I want something that is not a 5 Seater with 2 fold down seats in the rear boot area if you know what i mean?

Archived