Mums in Balmain /Rozelle

Hi all

Just moved to Rozelle from Adelaide.. Originally from London. Have been in oz for 2 years.

Just wondering if any mums would like to meet up for play dates? As am currently not working wondering if anyone is in the same boat as me and would like to meet new friends during the day, whilst hubby is working to break up the day. I have been to organised play groups before and don't find them overally friendly, so trying a new route.

x

hi how is it in Balmain compaired to adelaide, we are looking to migrate next year.

I am from London originally and have always found adelaide too quiet. Balmain is a nice place to live, very cental, lots of facilities, shops, cafes, etc.. but expect to downsize and pay twice as much for rental.

• 4 weeks later...

Hi

I know you posted this a few weeks ago but I have just moved to Darlinghurst/Kings Cross with my 3mth old daughter. I am signing up for stuff all over but if you fancied a coffee one day in town then we would be happy to meet.

Mel