Default Status of 489 SS VISA those applied on February,15

shameem

Dear All concerned,

Lets Share our own experience about 489 State sponsorship those who applied on february,2015.I am giving my status as below,

Applied for 489 VISA on 15th February,2015.

PCC completed on 13 March,2015.

CO assigned on 10th April,2015.

Medical and required documents submitted as requested from CO on 23rd April,2015.

Till today it's 113 days is passing from my VISA application date.I am passing a worried moment.

I am requesting all applicant those applied recently to share there status.

Thanking

Shameem

I submitted my application on the 31 December 2014. final paperwork Ie medicals and PCC uploaded mid April. CO was assigned 13 Feb. Received the delay letter and I now believe it will be July onwards when I will get a reply. Looking to book flights for approx 17 Sept once I have received the golden VISA. Heading to Coffs Harbour NSW

I submitted my application on the 31 December 2014. final paperwork Ie medicals and PCC uploaded mid April. CO was assigned 13 Feb. Received the delay letter and I now believe it will be July onwards when I will get a reply. Looking to book flights for approx 17 Sept once I have received the golden VISA. Heading to Coffs Harbour NSW

Dear Cherries,

Thanks for your reply.

Have you done your process by yourself?I have done my process through a Agent.What is the delay letter?Is it 489 ss or fs and for which state?In which catagory you have applied?What does http://www.immi.gov.aus means 3 months time frame for 489 VISA.

sorry i have asked a lots of question.

waiting for your reply.By the by you are from which country?

Archived