EOI application help- Work experience points

Tsoglog Busgui

Dear Senior members

I'm filling in a new EOI for 190 visa.I have 60 points. But when I fill in the forms it would give me 65 points because of my work experience

I don't want claim 5 points for my 1.7 years work experience, since ACS would deduct 1 year, so it would be a false info to DIBP eyes,

How people get around this issue? I want to put my work experience but I dont want to claim 5 points for that,

Help please , Thanks

ACS usually deducts at least 2 years and you shouldn't do an EOI until you have your result letter from the ACS in case they deduct even more. If the EOI gives you too many points for experience, you need to list the experience on more than one line (even if all in the same job with the same employer) and mark the experience you can't/don't want to claim as 'Not relevant'.

Edited by Ozmaniac

Thanks,

I'm not intending to claim any points under my "work experience". Still, I would like to include ( have to?) my work experience when I fill in the EOI.

I do have a valid ACS letter for positive skill assessment, though,

Just mark it all as 'not relevant'.