TRA Skills Assessment APPEAL

susanbro

Hi Susan

My Husband failed and we appealed we just gave them the extra things they were looking for and got successful the 2nd time. It's a couple of years ago now so I can't remember how long it took, a few months but it seemed like years!!

Good luck!

Caz

Oh God they are still a complete head wreck then! At least when we applied it was only a $300 or something it's gone a lot since hasn't it? It's a hard slog but it's the worst part of the process and once you're through it the rest will be a doddle!

Oh God they are still a complete head wreck then! At least when we applied it was only a $300 or something it's gone a lot since hasn't it? It's a hard slog but it's the worst part of the process and once you're through it the rest will be a doddle!

Hi Caz, We have been advised the appeal will be the same 60 working days wait that we had with the initial application. August will not be coming quick enough :( xx

They had a serious backlog back when we applied months and months! But like I said this is the worst part the rest will be a doddle!

Our appeal got posted away yesterday so back to the waiting game. Fingers and toes crossed xx

For anyone that's interested or suffers the same fate as us, our appeal was posted on 19th May and we got an acknowledgement email today 27th May and have been advised it's another 60 working days wait - which means we're talking w.c 17th August :( xx

Archived