Shipping dogs from Cyprus to Melbourne area

Guest tanny

Guest tanny

First post, hello. I have an elderly client looking to relocate to Melbourne area from Cyprus (Mediterranean). Can anyone recommend a good reliable company that will handle the entire process from start to finish for her. The dogs are her life companions and very important. She needs someone who can take it from the stage of initial rabies injections (here) through qualifying periods, transportation and collection at the Oz end.

Kind thanks in advance and apologies if I am breaching any forum rules by asking for recommendations.

First post, hello. I have an elderly client looking to relocate to Melbourne area from Cyprus (Mediterranean). Can anyone recommend a good reliable company that will handle the entire process from start to finish for her. The dogs are her life companions and very important. She needs someone who can take it from the stage of initial rabies injections (here) through qualifying periods, transportation and collection at the Oz end.

Kind thanks in advance and apologies if I am breaching any forum rules by asking for recommendations.

Morning Tanny,

I am currently in Cyprus myself and looking to ship my two dogs to Perth in Feb. Unfortunately there is only one company based in Paphos that can ship dogs direct to Australia. They are called Paphiakos. There are lots that can do it but its all via the UK then on.