Help with IMMIaccount

pih5ped

Hello everyone

For the IMMIaccount, I clicked on editing the application file and it says that we need to submit all of our documents (despite doing so before. Our family has provided every document), especially that it says that they want my brother's (I am a 16yr old and my brother is 13) character evidence for some weird reason. I am just worried if making the IMMIaccount was a right thing?

And for whatever reason the status changed to Application received.

Hello everyone

For the IMMIaccount, I clicked on editing the application file and it says that we need to submit all of our documents (despite doing so before. Our family has provided every document), especially that it says that they want my brother's (I am a 16yr old and my brother is 13) character evidence for some weird reason. I am just worried if making the IMMIaccount was a right thing?

And for whatever reason the status changed to Application received.

You don't need to read too much into statuses and updates on visa applications. But maybe best for you to just leave it alone and let the person who paid the fees look after it. Just in case.

I feel editing the file might cause trouble

Just don't understand what you mean. Maybe get the adult who lodged it to take a look, but I really don't see what you could have done once it is lodged.

Archived