Silly question in need of answer please!!

Southchick

Hi everyone,

forgive ve me if this question seems daft. My migration agent emailed me link to police checks we would need for "all of us", and she now not bak at work until end of week so need to get on the case... But my son only 3...... I don't have to do one for him do I?????!!!!!!!

common sense telling me of course not.. But we are so close now and everyday I feel a little bit more nuts... Just wanted to check?!!!

hope you can clarify this for me! :-)

Hello, wow!!! Congratulations and good luck with your move!!! my family and I are at the very early stages of moving out to oz, was wondering how much roughly it will cost you to move? I know prices will vary between families I'm just trying to get an idea of how much I required?

Hi Frandy.

Apologies for late reply I have been form filling for police checks! It will of course depend on what visa you are applying for and who is to be included in the application. I think there is a thread on here about costs, and a migration agent will be able to predict a final figure for you. I cannot include set up costs/ flights/ moving expenses as yet as that will be our next step and we have saved hard for that part.

But to give you an idea and this is very rough as I have not counted to the penny..... We are a family of three ( me, husband and 3 year old).... Money spent so far......

Migration agent total fee....£2100

Skills assessment....£500

English exams (x2)....£240

Misc certification and admin costs for skills assessment....£50

Visa fee.... £3200

Police checks....£90 plus a South Africa one £50

medicals....£690

ouch..... So that's £6920.....that's so far and ware now in final stages I hope... Medicals booked for tomorrow.. Hope that helps! :-)

Archived