Confused. wether to post skill assesment now or wait for July-15

strikker

Hello all,

its great that you ppl are too supportive. I have plan to go for state sponsor 190 for category 312412. skill assessing authority is TRA. my category is in CSOL with medium availability. this is end of march and the processing time of TRA skill assessment is 60 days.

I am confused to take decision that is it right time to apply for skill assessment or wait for July 2015 because SOL/CSOL changes in on 1st July every year.

1- i feel that it is risky in term of money that i do skill assessment now and after 1st july the category disappear in CSOL. then i had to bear loss of skill assessment charges.

2- can any one have idea that how much percent the categories changes every year.

3- any website or link where we can see that which category is going full or which has availability till now.

Please give suggestion openly.

No response from any one. Please give suggestion.

It is almost impossible to comment on what comes down to a personal choice. If you feel happier waiting then wait. But immigration rules can change at any time whilst you are going through the process and everybody has to either not start it at all or take their chances.

1- i feel that it is risky in term of money that i do skill assessment now and after 1st july the category disappear in CSOL. then i had to bear loss of skill assessment charges.

Is the cost of the skills assessment worth more than the possible removal of your skill from the CSOL?

Aside from that, if you're worried about wasting such a small amount compared to the total cost of emigrating, are you sure you can afford to emigrate anyway?

Thank you for the reply.

Actually loss is a loss either it is of 1000 AUD. i just want to know the experience of other ppl that some one pass through this situation.

any ways, is there ant link to know the status of categories at this stage.

Thank you for the reply.

Actually loss is a loss either it is of 1000 AUD. i just want to know the experience of other ppl that some one pass through this situation.

any ways, is there ant link to know the status of categories at this stage.

We have all of us gone through the same situation.

As as I mentioend, anyone applying for a visa takes a risk that rules will change before they get their visa. If you are utterly risk averse, then you need to forget about immigration. Otherwise, you need to spend your money and cross your fingers and hope for the best.

Archived