Hello

I am an external auditor who has submitted my EOI.

Under the 189 visa, I have obtained 55 points and under 190 visa I have obtained 60 points - NSW (which is a just pass/borderline pass)

Could someone advise me as to the chances of being nominated with a 60 pointer.

Thanks.

Everyone who applies for a nomination from NSW as an External Auditor will have the bare 60 points including the 5 points for state sponsorship - if they had any more, they would be applying for a 189. Your chances therefore of getting a nomination should be reasonably good though it's impossible to say if they have any unpublished criteria. Make sure though that you only nominate NSW - people who nominate several states can be seen as having a low commitment to states looking for candidates.

Everyone who applies for a nomination from NSW as an External Auditor will have the bare 60 points including the 5 points for state sponsorship - if they had any more, they would be applying for a 189. Your chances therefore of getting a nomination should be reasonably good though it's impossible to say if they have any unpublished criteria. Make sure though that you only nominate NSW - people who nominate several states can be seen as having a low commitment to states looking for candidates.

Yes, I have selected NSW and not the "any" option.

Since I have a cousin living there who is willing to assist me in settling down smoothly if I get nominated, can NSW take that into consideration for nomination as I have been waiting for over 3 months for their response.

Archived