Visa Checklist Help please

joanna123

Hi all - this is my visa checklist - have I forgotten anything? Any help much appreciated!

We are both in Australia - My husband is the applicant (Australian) and I am the British sponsor. This is a Spouse visa application.

We are applying under Category C - Non-salaried income.

• Application form VAF4A
  • Title deeds (purchased and downloaded from land registry UK website)
  • 12 months of original bank statements sent by UK bank showing rental income in UK
  • 12 months of original Australian bank statements showing rental income in Australia
  • Personal statement from applicant
  • Personal statement from sponsor
  • Leases for rental properties (originals)
  • Statement from parents in the UK detailing living arrangements (including bill, council tax statement and title deed)
  • Passport photo
  • Applicant’s current Australian passport (and previous passport)
  • Marriage certificate - do we need further evidence of our relationship? Photos? We have been married for 11 years.
  • Appendix FM-SE
  • Photocopy of my British Passport bio page - does this need to be a certified copy? I'm presuming it does..

Do we need to get a property inspection report? We will be staying at my parents' property - they do not live there, so we will have the house to ourselves (4 of us).

It also states you must complete one of the six appendices… Is this FM-SE or something different?

Many thanks smile.gif

Jo

• 2 weeks later...

Archived