EZY Banking..

Guest BrisbaneReturners

Guest BrisbaneReturners

anbody used EZY Banking by woolworths..

I currently have an account with suncorp but they charge 2.50 a month account keep fees.. just looked around the ezybank don't charge any fees! plus they seem to have a points/reward kind of loyalty card thing.. similar to tesco.. i love my loyalty cards.. just thinking of changing banks but don't know anybody who uses ezy banking.. ? apprenlty you can do banking when you do your shopping at woolworths as well?? any thoughts?

also we have an national australia visa card. and the interest is criminal 18.5%!! we're going to switch it as soon as we return back in 4 weeks.. just wondering who the best around is.. is there a 'compaire the market' style website in oz.. for banking and insurance type things? i've heard st george is very good interest rates?

Guest JoanneHattersley

We have just changed to Bankwest - no charges on normal bank acct. Minimal fee on credit card and 1.5 points per dollar spent. Savings acct offers 9%. I know where I am sticking.

BankWest

Guest Debi
We have just changed to Bankwest - no charges on normal bank acct. Minimal fee on credit card and 1.5 points per dollar spent. Savings acct offers 9%. I know where I am sticking.

BankWest

Wow! I have just been a quoted a Westpac, high interest, instant access, interest calculated daily account at 5.25% which sounds pitiful against your 9%Savings account.

Are there any restrictions on this one?

Debi

Guest JoanneHattersley
Wow! I have just been a quoted a Westpac, high interest, instant access, interest calculated daily account at 5.25% which sounds pitiful against your 9%Savings account.

Are there any restrictions on this one?

Debi

You have to put in between $50-$500 per month. No more than $500 per month. If you DONT TOUCH it you get the 9% and at the end of the year everything that is in there goes to your normal acct and you start at 0 balance again. More of a short term saver but there would be nothing wrong in taking out what you have saved and transferring to long term saver.

Archived