Has anyone just been registered with AHPRA after doing top up degree?

Ritchienurse

I've just started looking into what you need to do to nurse in Australia. I have just found out my diploma isn't enough to register in Australia. :swoon: 'll need to do the degree or the bridging course. I'm a bit worried about how I'd do the bridging course though and on what visa and whether my family could come with me. So will probably be easier to do the degree part time.

Have any of you done the bridging program or top up degree and successfully been registered?

I've just started looking into what you need to do to nurse in Australia. I have just found out my diploma isn't enough to register in Australia. :swoon: 'll need to do the degree or the bridging course. I'm a bit worried about how I'd do the bridging course though and on what visa and whether my family could come with me. So will probably be easier to do the degree part time.

Have any of you done the bridging program or top up degree and successfully been registered?

Have you been invited to undertake a bridging course?

Hello! I've got registration and I have a top up degree! You can only do the bridging program by first applying to Ahpra, then they refer you to do it! Alternatively if you are paeds, mental health or learning disabilities you may be eligible for reg with a period of supervision without the need for a top up degree! Adults require top up! All that said, ahpra change there minds a lot and are as helpful as a chocolate teapot! Good luck with it all!! Xxx

Archived