Confused over terminology

Sandsmuir

On our visa application it says that the Health details are finalised. Does that mean its done and dusted? My wife was a B for her medical so we expected that she would be referred so our wee hearts skipped a beat when we saw that all of us had the "finalised" phrase including her!

So, does finalised mean finalised or is a referral still likely given my wife was a B?

My agent tells me that despite the phrase "finalised" has been used they can still refer to the MOC!

utterly confused as I cant find an instance of this on the forums I view. They all show the same where a referral occurs first then the finalisation statement! I just have not come across it being the other way around......of course, that could be the case and I just have not seen it! HELP!

On our visa application it says that the Health details are finalised. Does that mean its done and dusted? My wife was a B for her medical so we expected that she would be referred so our wee hearts skipped a beat when we saw that all of us had the "finalised" phrase including her!

So, does finalised mean finalised or is a referral still likely given my wife was a B?

What does the 'B' mean, please???

Archived