188 Visa

Angelou

My husband family and I are patiently waiting for the visa system to work for us. we were asked to apply 2 weeks ago and had all the paper work all ready prepared and forwarded it to our agent within a week, so did not need the 60 days they give you. Does anybody have experience with this visa and could advise how long the process takes as we have so much to organise and are keen to migrate ASAP

My husband family and I are patiently waiting for the visa system to work for us. we were asked to apply 2 weeks ago and had all the paper work all ready prepared and forwarded it to our agent within a week, so did not need the 60 days they give you. Does anybody have experience with this visa and could advise how long the process takes as we have so much to organise and are keen to migrate ASAP

Angelou,

I feel your frustration lol We submitted our 188 visa appl in Oct 14 and were asked within 2-3 days to submit more info along with meds & PC's, which we did by 14/11/14. Since then absolutely nothing!!

Initially we thought we were gonna have our visa quite quickly & wanted to get out in June, but our new provisional date is Aug because we are having to wait the mandatory 7mths for the dog (after rabies jab). But with the new timescale of 9 months we could be looking at July before a grant & so are in complete limbo & really unsure of what to do & when lol. Keep me posted if you hear anything & I will do the same. Good Luck

Archived