Taking patterdale cross to perth

wishfulthinking

hubby is going to Perth in August 2015 this year and the rest of us are going in sept 2016. When would be the best time to start the process for our 1 year old patterdale/border terrier cross so we can spread the cost. We want her to be there for when we arrive in sept 2016.

Could we we get her micro chipped now and her rabis injections done. I'm just a little confused with it all.

regard NatalieNatalie

• 2 weeks later...
Guest The Pom Queen

Hi Natalie

Yes getting the rabies done is your priority, that alone is going to take 6 months. Have a chat with @BobPetairUK not only is he a pet shipper but he is an excellent vet and the only one I would trust my babies with.

• 1 month later...

Hi. Yes you need to start the process ASAP. My Patterdale flying out on 15th April! He started the process of vaccinations in July. Failed first rabies and that was another month wasted. Petair is who I am using. Been great so far. They provide a time schedule of when everything needs done and will email to your vet. I am on the other hand am a nervous wreck. Dreading taking him to the airport and handing him over. He's an anxious dog and think whole thing going to be v stressful for him.

Archived