defacto issue

emma098

Hi Everyone,

I am living with my boyfriend in his parent's house which is mean i don't have any electricity and water bills under our name.

I wondering does she fill in the form 888 or can write a statement like a letter for immi.

Which one is better?

Also, does still valid for hand in application to immi office?

Thanks

Emma

I lived with my parents and I simply got them to write a joint statement (letter) - it wasn't on a form 888.

You can apply online or via post. Don't believe they accept applications handed in these days. Any reason you aren't completing the application online? There are a lot of benefits to doing it online.

I lived with my parents and I simply got them to write a joint statement (letter) - it wasn't on a form 888.

You can apply online or via post. Don't believe they accept applications handed in these days. Any reason you aren't completing the application online? There are a lot of benefits to doing it online.

Online application seems more complicated. Um.. What is the benefits?

1. That it's received straight away - you get your acknowledgement letter+ BVA almost immediately

2. That even after you have submitted your application you can continue to add more evidence

3. You don't need to get anything certified - unlike if you apply via post

4. No stress of worrying about if it's been received or when it's going to be received

Online application is easy. You open an account - fill in your application forms - pay - then add your evidence

1. That it's received straight away - you get your acknowledgement letter+ BVA almost immediately

2. That even after you have submitted your application you can continue to add more evidence

3. You don't need to get anything certified - unlike if you apply via post

4. No stress of worrying about if it's been received or when it's going to be received

Online application is easy. You open an account - fill in your application forms - pay - then add your evidence

Is that it will get approve faster than post?

Thanks

No one can answer that - I applied online and got approved in 4 months, this was unusual.

But IMMI has already said they prefer applications to be done online (some embassy's are different but this is the case for onshore applications)

Archived