Opinions needed please.

JazzyAbby

I have another thread running but didn't want this question to be lost in the middle.

id like opinions on the following if you have them....

i spoke to a visa agency to gain some insight on what is required for the spouse visa and they suggested the following.

if we have family in the UK who have their own business, have them write a letter of offer of employment for my husband, stating an annual salary that meets the financial requirement and with a start date with in the required time frame. There is no need for him to actually take the job but just use the letter to help gain the visa.

now it seems a bit wrong to me but I'm curious to know if this is actually done by people and if it passes through inspection.

naturally it would make things a lot easier and a lot less stressful but as I said it sounds wrong and I'd be worried they would call us out.

what does everyone think?

thank you :)

Guest The Pom Queen

I have read horror stories of UK citizens trying to get back in with their family, it's terrible how hard they make it. If I was you I'd try and get the agent to put it in writing. If it's above board I'm sure they won't mind. If they won't you need to question why.

Thanks for both your opinions.

id be willing to bet the agency wouldn't put it in writing. she said they get a lot of their clients to do it and the agency seems to be one of the bigger name ones but it still seemed like she knew it would not be approved by immigration.

we won't be doing it ourselves however easier it may make the transition, I'm a much too paranoid a personality to attempt it :)

If this was such an easy thing to do then many people would be doing it. Also you have to think of the family you are involving. If they are found to be an accessory it may reflect very badly on them. Good luck. So many migrants want to get into England from high risk countries and lot of them would have people in business as well. I think that immigration would be checking up on this route in.

Archived