W.a teaching job needed!

Felicityhales

Hello

I am graduate Primary School Teacher wishing to move to Perth with my boyfriend (whom already has been granted a 190 visa).

My occupation has been moved onto the CSOL as a schedule 2, which now means I cannot continue with my 190 visa application myself, I have to apply for 457 subclass (190) visa and the criteria for that is that I have a contract of employment for teaching.

I have recently sen off my documents to AITSL to be skilled assessed and these can take up to 10 weeks for a decision. The reason that I am not being added as a de facto on my boyfriends visa is that we have never lived together in the 4 years that we have been together, this is for a number of reasons such as, work and university. I am currently working in Moscow as an English Governess, I have been doing this job since graduation University so that I could save up enough money to move out and start my life in Australia.

Any guidance or help in regard to the visa process and more importantly, the job, I would be eternally grateful.

Many thanks!

Felicity

Archived