Anyone want to be friends?!

joanna123

Hi. Would love to meet others like me... I am British, have lived in Australia for 13 years.

Just started the application process for a spouse visa for my husband so we can go and live in the UK.. Is anyone else currently doing this? We meet the criteria, but we're not using an agent, so chatting about requirements and financial documents etc would be great! Jo :)

Hi Joanna,

My name is Jayne (Australian)and I am currently starting the process of applying to move back to UK with my partner ( UK/Australian) and 3 year old ( dual passport holder) and it's taking me a while to firstly understand the process and requirements and also what category we would fit into! We are hoping to move to Uk in mid April and I'm hoping to get application submitted in the next month at the latest. It would be great to go through the nightmare together

We are not using a agent either, we only just finished going through a visa for my partner to stay here a few years ago and although it took a lot of reading and research we received it with no problem, so I don't want to pay someone else loads of money when I can do it myself

Hi, I would love to have someone else to talk with about this process.

we are looking at going back to the UK in 12 months.

my husband is British, our two kids we are getting british passports for and I'll need a spouse visa.

jaynemw we also succesfully got my husband PR status without any agency help so I'm going to attempt the spouse visa without any either - especially since finding out how much they charge in agency fees - I'm confident we shouldn't have a problem.

my stress is coming from having to find my husband a job, figure out a time line to settle up here, find my mother who currently lives with us other accommodation...the list goes on :)

• 1 month later...

Archived