Working Holiday visa from UK

Bex Pearle

Hi,

I applied for my first working holiday visa now I am confused.

My visa got approved in November - I haven't looked at my Immiaccount until now. I noticed an 'attach document' section, clicked on it, and saw all this:

[h=4]Your personal documents[/h]

• Certified copies of the biographical pages of the current passports or travel documents of all people included in the application (these are the pages with the holder's photo and personal details and the issue/expiry dates).
  • A certified copy of your birth certificate showing both parents' names. If you do not have a birth certificate and are unable to get one, you must provide a certified copy of the identification pages of at least one of the following documents:
    • family book showing both parents' names
    • identification document issued by the government
    • court-issued documents that verify your identity.

[*]If your name has changed: a certified copy of evidence of the name change.

[*]Two recent passport-sized photographs (45 m x 35 mm).

• These photographs should be of the head and shoulders only against a plain background
    • Print the name of the person on the back of each photograph.

[*]If you have served in the armed forces of any country: certified copies of military service record or discharge papers.

[*]Evidence of sufficient funds: certified copy of a bank statement showing you have access to funds of at least AUD 5000

Can anyone tell me who has had a working holiday visa recently if they attached copies of all this?

Thanks,

Becky.

Something is evidently wrong with your Immiaccount. For an online application for a 417 WHV, apart from the application itself, the only document required is a colour scan of the biographical page/s of your passport. In any case, you have been granted the visa and it wouldn't have been granted if anything was missing.

Mine has that big ol' button too. From my granted visa application last year. As long as you have a grant, you're all set :)

I'm guessing the 'Attach documents' button just doesn't go away (and as a web developer, this annoys me :P)

• 2 weeks later...

Hi I'm planning to go to Australia in March on a working holiday visa, I applied online and the next morning I was granted my visa without attaching any documents to support my application? It says on the. Website you need to attach multiple documents like pay slips and signed copies of your passport? I was just wandering if you managed to get in ok? Thank you!!

Hi I'm planning to go to Australia in March on a working holiday visa, I applied online and the next morning I was granted my visa without attaching any documents to support my application? It says on the. Website you need to attach multiple documents like pay slips and signed copies of your passport? I was just wandering if you managed to get in ok? Thank you!!

The working holidays are pretty easy to get and generally don't require supporting documentation.

If you have your grant then that is everything done! :)

Work is easy as long as you are open to do anything. If youre wanting just working holiday work get your drink certificate (cannot for the life of me remember what its called now) and look for bars in the outback. I got paid cash and had accommodation and food on top of pay I saved 1000s and made some great mates at the same time.

Stacey and Natalie

For a 417 WHV, apart from the application itself, the only document required is a colour scan of the biographical page/s of your passport. Stop worrying!

Cheers oz lol. I'll have to go scan my passport then because I haven't done that yet! The email didn't mention it

Cheers oz lol. I'll have to go scan my passport then because I haven't done that yet! The email didn't mention it

If your WHV was granted on just the application without the passport page being attached, you don't even need that. Stop worrying! Check VEVO and you'll see that your WHV is in there and ready to go.

http://www.immi.gov.au/Services/Pages/vevo/vevo-overview.aspx VEVO

If your WHV was granted on just the application without the passport page being attached, you don't even need that. Stop worrying! Check VEVO and you'll see that your WHV is in there and ready to go.

http://www.immi.gov.au/Services/Pages/vevo/vevo-overview.aspx VEVO

Haha you've probably realised by now that I panic a lot lol. It's just I remember reading in the past people saying a few things about the visa that I don't remember. The application seems a bit of a blur now so I was worried I've missed anything. I'll have a check on vevo. I've got the email that granted it saved in my emails. Now I just need to make sure I don't let it expire!

Archived