457 - Current processing times

tbk

Congrats to everyone on their recent visas!

June/July applicants don't worry just yet your timeframes seem quite normal, it's just luck if it's earlier!

I was a May applicant and my visa was only granted a week ago so it took a full 4 months, the wait is horrible but worth it.

My flight out is the 19th!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello All,

Time lines are

Applied for 457 visa on May 1 st week 2016,

Visa flags cleared on Aug 26th 2016.

It took 4 months to clear the visa.My MA told after clearing visa it will take 10 working days to get visa grant number through speed post.

I am totally confused wats dis Visa cleared and visa grant?

Can anyone please tell me diff b/n Visa cleared and visa granted?Usually how long it will take to get grant number?

Please help help help....

Hello,

I am from high risk country.

How can i check my visa status. please respond...

Hi there,

you can check your visa status by creating immi account online if you have TRN for your visa. TRN is mentioned on your confirmation letter of file lodgement.

thanks

Mavi

Hello All,

Time lines are

Applied for 457 visa on May 1 st week 2016,

Visa flags cleared on Aug 26th 2016.

It took 4 months to clear the visa.My MA told after clearing visa it will take 10 working days to get visa grant number through speed post.

I am totally confused wats dis Visa cleared and visa grant?

Can anyone please tell me diff b/n Visa cleared and visa granted?Usually how long it will take to get grant number?

Please help help help....

Hi visha,

I did not use a MA and my visa application went from "received" to "granted". Means I can travel to Australia immediately.

If you are using a MA, I think they can explain and that's what they should for charging you.

從我的iPhone使用Tapatalk 發送

Thanks for reply..

Its a client sponsor visa 457

I have TRN number and try to check to visa status.I got following error

Online application cannot be imported until they have been submitted for processing.

I am wondering if you have correct TRN. Because there is 2 TRNs one for Employer Nomination and another for your Visa. You only can have access to visa TRN. You check it again. If it's not working with TRN then try with application ID option.

In Immi Account under my Applications I can see Reference Number containing 10 alphanumerics not sure whether this is Employer nomination TRN/VISA TRN?

Client has sponsored the Visa we are not able to see the visa status?he sent screen shot of the status.

In Immi Account under my Applications I can see Reference Number containing 10 alphanumerics not sure whether this is Employer nomination TRN/VISA TRN?

Client has sponsored the Visa we are not able to see the visa status?he sent screen shot of the status.

Why not you are able to see visa status? Off course you can see you visa status. If TRN is visible in you immi account then it means you already have imported file. So you mean when you click on TRN then you find error? Right?

Client has shared the screen shot of the visa status in that i found TRN number.

By using TRN i wanted to check my visa statsu.So i created Immi Account and filled all the details andfinally clicked confirm.Then i got the error"Online application cannot be imported until they have been submitted for processing"

Client has shared the screen shot of the visa status in that i found TRN number.

By using TRN i wanted to check my visa statsu.So i created Immi Account and filled all the details andfinally clicked confirm.Then i got the error"Online application cannot be imported until they have been submitted for processing"

So you didn't get any confirmation latter and bridging visa from your Migration agent? Can you clarify that your client sent you screen shot or your employer who sponserd you?

They have not shared any info with me.Employer(consultancy guy)only applied for visa.When i asked about the status he just sent screen shot long back that time status was "Submitted".Until now no info,recently aug 26 th he called and told like Your visa has cleared.

I want to see my Visa status now but I tried all possibilities and recently asked him to sent screen shot again but no response from him.

They have not shared any info with me.Employer(consultancy guy)only applied for visa.When i asked about the status he just sent screen shot long back that time status was "Submitted".Until now no info,recently aug 26 th he called and told like Your visa has cleared.

I want to see my Visa status now but I tried all possibilities and recently asked him to sent screen shot again but no response from him.

I am sorry but Your case sounds weird. I think something is wrong in your case. There is a proper process to apply 457 visa. First of all employer apply for sponsership if it's expired then for nomination and then for visa. Nomination and visa can be applied same day but nomination comes first. Then employer get nomination confirmation and employee(you) gets confirmation latter and bridging visa within few days. After that firstly immigration declare nomination's result and then visa result. How you only can rely on that screenshot? Who knows either it belongs to you or not? Ask your employer for your confirmation letter and bridging visa if they wouldn't give you then I guess they are lying you about file submission and have sent invalid screenshot.

Thanks

Mavi

Hi visha,

I did not use a MA and my visa application went from "received" to "granted". Means I can travel to Australia immediately.

If you are using a MA, I think they can explain and that's what they should for charging you.

從我的iPhone使用Tapatalk 發送

Hello Ricky,

How long does it take visa status from "Assessment inprogress" to "granted".Mine is now assessment inprogress.

Hello Ricky,

How long does it take visa status from "Assessment inprogress" to "granted".Mine is now assessment inprogress.

Hello visha,

I did not use a MA, I check online myself twice a day or more, status goes from "received" directly to "grant". I did not see any "in progress" or any other status in between.

從我的iPhone使用Tapatalk 發送

Hello visha,

I did not use a MA, I check online myself twice a day or more, status goes from "received" directly to "grant". I did not see any "in progress" or any other status in between.

從我的iPhone使用Tapatalk 發送

Thanks Ricky

May i know the time line of your visa and Visa type?

Hello visha,

從我的iPhone使用Tapatalk 發送

Thanks Ricky

May i know the time line of your visa and Visa type?

Archived