Questions related to Contributory Parent (Class UT – Temporary) (subclass 173)

jstrosh

Hi All,

I am applying for Contributory Parent (Class UT – Temporary) (subclass 173) visa for my Mother who is a Widow and dependent on me and I have certain questions related to Form 47PA which I have posted below.

Could you please answer if you know the information?

1)

A statement after question 37 says " If you do not have a partner, go to Part G"

My mother is a Widow but she had a partner(Husband) earlier. So does she need to fill Part F – Details of partner

2)

Part H – Dependent children aged 18 years or over and other dependants

My mother has 2 children, Me and my sister, both of us are Australian Permanent residents and not dependent on her and already migrated to Australia.

So i am assuming I need not fill these details correct?

And thus Me and my sister also do not need to fill form 47A correct?

3)

This one is related to Question 70 Payment:

The base charge is $2370.

The second instalment as per reference 19k is $29130 (payable before grant of visa)

Question 70 talks about "Subsequent Temporary Application Charge(if applicable)" : Is this same as the second instalment? If yes then does that mean I have to pay both $2370 and $29130, a total of $31500 at the time of lodging this Visa?

Or is it fine if I pay $2370 at the time of lodging the application and pay the second installment of $29130 just before the grant of the visa?

Questions on Document Checklist

1) Certified copies of birth certificates of all your children.

My and My sister dont have birth certificates but we have passport that shows our our birth dates and Mother's name in the last page.

Will this suffice?

2) Certified copy of birth certificate of all applicants. Passport?

My mother doesnt has a birth certificate but has a passport which shows date of birth.

Will this suffice?

3) Marriage Certificate:

My mother doesnt has Marriage Certificate. However she and her husband has passport and both have the spouse names mentioned in them.

Will this suffice?

8) Evidence or Relationship to sponsor:

Again the only evidence is passport with the sponsor's passport has mother name.

Will this suffices.

Thanks.

Archived