Moving to Oz

Guest Conor Hale

Guest Conor Hale

I Really Want To Move To Oz But My Parents Say Its Not As Easy As You Think Can Anyone Reassure me Plz? :) Also Add Me To Msn If You Want :D

Can I just clarify (as one of his parents) we are all hoping to go to Oz, but need to go through skills assessment first... Anyone in the same situation?

Guest CottonCandy
I Really Want To Move To Oz But My Parents Say Its Not As Easy As You Think Can Anyone Reassure me Plz? :) Also Add Me To Msn If You Want :D

Edit- never mind

Guest pabloke99

I advise you to call a migration agent for a free initial assessment. Most of us have had a skills assessment, but it's not too scary and certainly shouldn't put you off. What is your trade/profession and age?

Paul

Can I just clarify (as one of his parents) we are all hoping to go to Oz, but need to go through skills assessment first... Anyone in the same situation?

In IT hoping we have enough points, but ACS assessment is a minefield. Sending CV off to agent later to see if they can be more positive. Just don't want son to get too excited, just in case it doesn't happen!

Archived