Do i need to get new Assessment?

Nilesh190

Hi everyone,

I have been assessed by ACS for some period of time under one company ,

After assessment i have changed my compnay. while Lodgment i have mentioned that and i have uploaded

old company expeience and roles letter and all necessaary proof alongwith new company letters as well.

My Asessment clearly states that i am suitable for my claimed occuption even without this new expericene which i dont need to get aseeseed to claim any extra points.

Will CO asked me to get reassessment done again for this new company? According to DIBP

only Assessment body is not required to assess the experience history. DIBP also can validate Empoyment histroy based on required documents has submitteed or not.

Am i correct?

Thanks

Nilesh

Have you made sure that you are only claiming experience with the original company from your 'Skill Level Requirement Met Date' as stated in your skill assessment result letter?

If you won't be claiming points for experience with the new company, you won't need to go back to the ACS to have the additional experience recognised or checked.

Even if you do need points for the work with the new company, you could provide evidence of that work to your CO without going back to the ACS. The primary role of the ACS is to ensure that you meet the skill requirements - additional advice they provide on years of experience in addition to the skills assessment is still checked by your CO.

Thanks Ozmaniac!!! Yes i do heard that DIBP check experience history so i am providing them my previous companies experience letter and new company appointment letter ..I hope they don't want to get it assessed from acs even if i am using that experience for claiming exp points as dibp itself can check experience irrespective of ACS assessment.

Have you made sure that you are only claiming experience with the original company from your 'Skill Level Requirement Met Date' as stated in your skill assessment result letter?

If you won't be claiming points for experience with the new company, you won't need to go back to the ACS to have the additional experience recognised or checked.

Even if you do need points for the work with the new company, you could provide evidence of that work to your CO without going back to the ACS. The primary role of the ACS is to ensure that you meet the skill requirements - additional advice they provide on years of experience in addition to the skills assessment is still checked by your CO.

• 4 weeks later...

VISA Granted this morning!!! Thanks to all Forum members here to keep us updated !!!!

For me it was impossible thing because of Overclaiming mistake which i did earlier but still got direct grant!!!

Thanks everyone!!!

Timeline:

Jan 14 ACS result

July 14 IELTS cleared with7

28th July EOI and VIS SS submission

25th Sep SS Approved and ITA received

28th Sep Lodge Visa with all frontloaded docs(Including form 80 and many 1023 form for all mistakes i have done)

03 Dec Direct Visa Grant!!!

• 6 months later...

Hi Experts,

I have a ACS Skill Assessment result dated on 16th April'2013 under ANZSCO 263111 (Computer Network and Systems Engineer) with 8 Years and 1 months experience. Since they mentioned the validity period of 24 months from the date of issue, I think it has been expired on 16th April'2015. But according to DIBP, they said the following message:

"From 1 July 2014, if a skills assessment is mandatory as part of a visa application, that assessment will only be valid for a period of three years from the date of issue, unless a shorter validity period is specified on the assessment."

Link is here - http://www.immi.gov.au/news/pages/new-validity-requirement-skills-assessments.aspx

Now, can you tell me, shall I get another 1 year validity period of ACS assessment result though its 24 months period is over ?

Thanks and regards

Shooter

Hi Experts,

I have a ACS Skill Assessment result dated on 16th April'2013 under ANZSCO 263111 (Computer Network and Systems Engineer) with 8 Years and 1 months experience. Since they mentioned the validity period of 24 months from the date of issue, I think it has been expired on 16th April'2015. But according to DIBP, they said the following message:

"From 1 July 2014, if a skills assessment is mandatory as part of a visa application, that assessment will only be valid for a period of three years from the date of issue, unless a shorter validity period is specified on the assessment."

Link is here - http://www.immi.gov.au/news/pages/new-validity-requirement-skills-assessments.aspx

Now, can you tell me, shall I get another 1 year validity period of ACS assessment result though its 24 months period is over ?

Thanks and regards

Shooter

Not sure I understand what you are asking? Clearly you need a new assessment , is it that you want to get a 12 month one rather than the regular 24 months one?

Not sure I understand what you are asking? Clearly you need a new assessment , is it that you want to get a 12 month one rather than the regular 24 months one?

Since DIBP mentioned that Skill Assessment will only be valid for a period of three years, I think I shall have 1 year more validity period after ACS expiration date 16th April'2015 ,so that I can apply EOI with my recent IELTS score.

Correct me if I am wrong.

Regards

Shooter

Since DIBP mentioned that Skill Assessment will only be valid for a period of three years, I think I shall have 1 year more validity period after ACS expiration date 16th April'2015 ,so that I can apply EOI with my recent IELTS score.

Correct me if I am wrong.

Regards

Shooter

No your assessment has expired .... it is three years or less if the validity of the assessment is less, like yours. Just read your own post, it couldn't be clearer.

Archived