Brisbane Tradies

163ALLOUT

Hi Guys,

Not been on for a while,

I moved to the Sunshine Coast 3 + years ago, great lifestyle, beautiful beaches, lovely people socially but geez, trying to find good workers is a nightmare!

I came on a business visa, I set my own window and door manufacturing and installation company up and have struggled to find decent hard working installers. I know it's a similar story for most trades. So if you can get a foot in the door over here and show your worth then work is a plenty.

ps if anyone wants some fitting work let me know :)

Jon

Guest The Pom Queen

I will move your post in to vacancies and hope someone picks you up on your offer.

Glad to hear everything is going well for you

Hi Jon,

im 24 years old, fully qualified carpenter with over 6 years on site experience. I travelled/worked in Australia when I was 19, and fell in love with the place. I've always wanted to move back over, any chance of Sponsorship??? Thought be worth a ask as I have family in Brisbane too, so would be ideal.

Kind regrades

alex

• 3 months later...

Hi there mate.

Wondering if you can help me? It's abit of a long shot but I'm looking for some work.

I've lived on the Sunshine Coast about 5 years ago and looking to return as my Dad is back working there.

I'm ment to be coming over in April/ May and looking around for some work.

At the moment I work on building sites with my brother doing Drylining and abit of plastering but I'm just looking for anything within the manual industry now.

So wondering if you may still have something or know of some one.

Look forward to hearing from you

cheers Ben

Archived