please help!!

Wendy Robinson

Hi everyone

Really need some help. Last night lodged our visa application on-line at the end it asked us to upload supporting documents eg:- birth certs passports photos. The problem is that whilst getting everything together one of my little darlings turned off the laptop:arghh:. So when we got back on to the site using the TRN number it wouldn't let us continue so now they have our application but no supporting docs has any one got any advice on what we do now pleeaaassse thanks in advance:notworthy:.

:wubclub:Hi right if i remeber if you go on the immi website you can upload them there and dont worry at the end there is no send button but they have gone just switch of the site unless they have changed it, and also me answering your thread will bump it to the top so hopefully someone who can remember will answer.

Hi Wendy

Just noticed you said TRA passed,I was under the impression that vetassess has taken over the electricians assessment. Is TRA still assessing electricians as my OH is a general electrician and is dreading the vetassess process.

Thank you

Hi Wendy

Just noticed you said TRA passed,I was under the impression that vetassess has taken over the electricians assessment. Is TRA still assessing electricians as my OH is a general electrician and is dreading the vetassess process.

Thank you

Hi Mehiho,

My O/H is a maintanence electrician basically he fixes machines in a factory. He holds a HNC in electrical and electronic engineering. We decided to go through TRA because it was cheaper than Vetasses and because in the practical you have to demonstrate a good knowledge of test and inspection which my O/H only has a limited knowledge. Unfortunatly O/H will have to gain a australian qualification in order to gain his trade licence to work once in oz. If you need anymore info please feel free to PM me and i will try to help as much as possible.:smile:

Archived