Impatient potential migrant

sandsfamily

Hey guys,

So we're going through the motions for a 190 visa. Sat the medicals 13 days ago, the results of which we're received by our Case Officer 6 days ago.

So ........... How long is it expected to wait for a "final decision"? Does anyone know? Everything else required inc. police checks were submitted a couple of weeks ago too.

Just so excited that we've reached this stage in the process, I'm getting nervous every time I get an email in case it's our agent lol

thanks in advance :)

Hi thanks for the reply,

god I didn't think it'd take soooo long. That's about another 2 months. Is that how long it took for your visa to finalise?

I am still waiting for the visa grant ... My medical was done on 26th-Aug-2014 and uploaded on 28th-Aug-2014

Jeez I wish I never asked lol. I was literally thinking (hoping) just a couple more weeks.

all worth it in the end but in all honesty I thought when you made the massive decision of emigrating that you'd just be able to go whenever you pleased lolol. I really hope it is all worth the time/money/stress.

one more thing, are any of you going through an agent? I'm using OE Visas in Edinburgh. Do you think that would slow down my application??

Hi again, has anyone from this thread had a reply back re their visa grant yet? Im so excited as this is the last hurdle but I just wanna know either way so i can start getting focused on what kind of future my family is in for!!!

Cheers guys :-)

Should be pretty fast for UK applicants!!! A couple of weeks I'd guess..

• 5 weeks later...

Archived