Nurse needing help with points for experience!!

Bouncy

Hi there, I've been positively assessed by anmac who say that my work experience counts from 2005 to 2014, I informed them I had 2 years off for mat leave but that isn't mentioned . They also say in brackets working 23 hours from 2010 to 2014. So how many years can I claim points for? Do I take out the mat leave bringing me to 7 years? And what about my part time hours 23 he's per week? Confused !!!! Again!

thanks got any advice, much appreciated x

Hi there, I've been positively assessed by anmac who say that my work experience counts from 2005 to 2014, I informed them I had 2 years off for mat leave but that isn't mentioned . They also say in brackets working 23 hours from 2010 to 2014. So how many years can I claim points for? Do I take out the mat leave bringing me to 7 years? And what about my part time hours 23 he's per week? Confused !!!! Again!

thanks got any advice, much appreciated x

23 hours a week is OK, maternity leave is not.

You absolutely must get this right. If applying for general skilled migration you stand to forfeit your visa application charge if you get it wrong.

You might be well advised to consult a registered migration agent for advice about your work experience claims.

Archived