questions about moving stuff

Clankaroo

Hi all,

I am looking into how to move my stuff to Sydney - I do not have that much, mainly clothes, computer, items expensive or difficult to replace, etc.. No furnitures, tv,... I am considering using 7seas as they seem to be reliable and not too expensive.

The questions I have are :

- What should I use for delivery address ? I will stay in an appartment when I arrive for a few weeks before I find something to rent on a long term basis. Should I use this temporary rental address or rather have my boxes stored and then move them myself after I have found somewhere to live ?

- I have a wood sculpture that I will take with me. Will it be accepted ? I know Australia is very serious with the risk of importing objects from plants, trees, etc. Anyone did that before ?

Thanks in advance !

Hi

Use your temporary address for now and phone them with updated details when you move, if your things are ready to be delivered prior to your move then you can store with the shippers. The sculpture would depend on if the wood is treated etc , the shippers will be the best people to ask.

Cal x

Archived