EOI points got updated AFTER applying for Victoria

joshbay84

At the time of my application to Victoria Immigration, My EOI point was 60 and that is what I had specified. However, within a week, my points have jumped to 65 (189) and 70(190 visa) since my experience crossed 5 years. Do I need to notify Victoria immigration of this change or will they always refer to the latest EOI (since we submit EOI number too while applying for Victoria)?

Joshua

At the time of my application to Victoria Immigration, My EOI point was 60 and that is what I had specified. However, within a week, my points have jumped to 65 (189) and 70(190 visa) since my experience crossed 5 years. Do I need to notify Victoria immigration of this change or will they always refer to the latest EOI (since we submit EOI number too while applying for Victoria)?

Joshua

while filling your EOI ... did you keep the "to date" field empty ? ? ? if you have kept it empty it means they will count your experience till date (today)... To be on a safe side you should also notify Victoria Immigration dept

Seems so simple now. I applied in July 12 with 75 points and got overlooked because of the backlog of 80+ candidates so I took my IELTS again passed with >8's and became an 85 point candidate however got accepted with 75 in August before receiving my revised IELTS results. Doh!

S

Archived