Experience certificate in visa application

samir

I have one year experience with a company in Dubai. But I worked exactly 8 months in Dubai and 4 months in my home country working with a project belongs to the same company then I finished my contract without returning to Dubai.I filled my visa application that I worked one year in that company and I chose country is U.A.E as mentioned in my experience certificate . later on I had to fill the period I stayed abroad . should I fill it as one year or 8 months???I am so confused what should i do ?

I have one year experience with a company in Dubai. But I worked exactly 8 months in Dubai and 4 months in my home country working with a project belongs to the same company then I finished my contract without returning to Dubai.I filled my visa application that I worked one year in that company and I chose country is U.A.E as mentioned in my experience certificate . later on I had to fill the period I stayed abroad . should I fill it as one year or 8 months???I am so confused what should i do ?

You should fill as 8 months... Australian Government (DIAC) understands people work on offshore/onshore projects.

Archived