School fees for level-1 and kindergarten in queensland under 489 Visa

faiz6pk

Hi all,

I have recentely done my vetasses and IELTS my point score is 60 and have no problem.

I have two options...

1. western Australia with IELTS score 7 each. subclass 190

2. Queensland with IELTS 6.subclass 489.

I did twice IELTS and my score is 6.5 there fore i make up my mind to go with Queensland subclass 489 visa.

My main concern is health and Education of my two daughters ( one will be in level-1 and other in kindergarten)

1.Can some one please enlighten what are the average school fees ( level-1 and kindergarten) for immigrants under 489 visa as i am getting different information?.will it same as some with Permanent Visa?

2. will be it possible to travel to Sydney or Melbourne for a week or two after couple of months if i am under 489 visa?

3. what is the average cost to rent 2 bedroom flat or house ( standard).

4. Average cost of food and other charges for 4 person family ( me my wife and two kids 4 years old and 2.5 years).

5. what is the average cost of small family size 2nd hand vehicle?

I will be thanks full for your input.

Regards.

Faiz

On a 489 your classed as pr for school fees so there shouldn't be any or at least that's the info I got for WA not sure if it differs from state to state.

You're allowed to come and go as you please as long as you're living and working in your designated area. Other than that I can't help. Good luck with it all!

Archived