189 skilled VISA. How much time after PCC & Medical clearance??

hi i have lodged my visa application on

6 December 2013 for 189 skilled visa and submitted all my documnets

later in FEB they asked about form 80 and in May 2014 they asked for me and mine family police and medical clearance which was done and submitted till 10 june.

how much more time is estimated as i have to plan my things here any idea?

thank you all for the help

Hi hasanjavied1,

When were your Meds/PCC submitted and cleared?

Which country are you from?

I am told it takes around 3 months for high risk country applicants.

otherwise, you are very very close. Believe me.......

Regards,

DanGargoyle

Salam Hasan,

As far as I understand from your timeline your grant can be any day considering all the docs are complete.

On the Immi website it states that 189 visa would take 3 months.. Surprisingly me along a lot of others are still waiting for a CO and it's been more than 3 months.

It seems to be the case for most high risk counties.. Goodluck with your process.

thanks a lot saad

are you from pakistan or some where else

when did u applied

lets hope that we will achieve our goals as planned

thanks again for the support

regards

hasan

I am from Bangladesh and applied offshore on around early may 2014. I completed my studies in Australia and came to bd only last September. Still stuck at security check. Special treatment I guess [emoji5][emoji12].. Waiting is tough brother... Best of luck

well saad thanks any ways for your support. i guess if i might be the lucky one to grant a visa then you will be a lot of help to me as you were already in australia.

please let me know your e mail adress so that i can ask a lot of things from you. thanks again for the support

well dan hello

my med and PCC were submitted in 4 june 2014 and i guess Dan you are absolute right

i am from pakistan and it is considered as a high risk country, so according to your calculations if i have submitted in JUNE the after three month my chances are more in September 2014. lets cross our fingers as it is near

thanks anyways

regards

hazen

• 4 months later...

Archived